Add Facebook Events To Google Calendar With Chrome Extension
Many of our friends and family members love Facebook, and are continually taking advantage of its many functions, e.g., Events. If you feel like a Google fanboy in a Facebook world, and decide that a consolidation of your scheduled events is in order, you may want to install this Chrome extension.
Facebook events are an easy way to invite people to and organize social occasions. While useful, many of us need more flexible scheduling software for our daily needs, and may desire a way to extract this information from Facebook and import it into our go-to calendar solution.
If you are a Chrome user that relies on Google’s calendar for your scheduling needs, Add Facebook Events to Google Calendar may pique your interest. Very simply, this extension adds an Add to Calendar option to a Facebook event page so you can export a Facebook event to your Google Calendar on a case-by-case basis.
While the extension does not allow for bulk exporting of events, it will extract important meta information for a single event, e.g., the event’s name, time, date, description and location to Google Calendar, as well as adding a link to the original event page on Facebook.
- Enhance Chrome’s New Tab Page With OneFeed
- How To Extract Value From Your Facebook Account
- Quickly Flip Chrome Tabs Into And Out Of Incognito Mode
- Easily Group And Manage Chrome Apps And Extensions With SimpleExtManager
- Export And Organize Your Gmail Messages With Gmail Print All
- Restore Twitter Data To Your Google Searches With HashPlug For Chrome